How to download NDA admit card ?
Ans. You don’t need to get worried. We are making it very simple. Just follow given steps.You will be having your admit card in your hand.
Procedure to download e-Admit Card from UPSC website.
- Search for the UPSC’s official website to get your NDA Admit Card.
- In the right hand corner under ‘What’s New Section’, Click on the link, ‘National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) Examination, 2017 for Non-Delhi Centres’
- You will reach in a new menu, now click here again to get your admit card.
- After clicking the same, you will get screen showing important instructions for exam.
- Take a print of it as it is necessary to carry it with you.
- After taking print. Click on the option ‘Yes’. It will move you directly towards next menu related to E-admit card.
- You have to select any one of the given options out of two; By Registration ID or By Roll Number.
- Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth.
- Enter the security code and click on “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a Print out of the Admit Card for NDA.
What to do in case of any discrepancy in your NDA Admit Card ?
Ans. Candidates are advised to check their admit card for NDA exam very carefully. If they find any discrepancy, that should be brought in the notice of UPSC. For the purpose, they can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to do in case, you are unable to download the e-admit card for NDA?
NDA admit card is not got getting downloaded !! Do not to get dishearten. For the purpose UPSC has made facilitation counter. You can make a call on contact no. given below in working hours (10am and 5pm). You can also send a fax message; Fax No. is also given below.
|Mail Id||Phone Nos.||Fax No.|
011- 23385271 and
|For your convenience link to download NDA e-admit card is given here.|
What to do in case the photograph is not visible or printed on the e-admit card?
Ans. Any admit card must have candidate’s photograph on it. In case your photograph is missing on your e-admit card for NDA Exam, you are instructed by the UPSC to carry printout of e-Admit Card and two identical photographs (one photograph for each session) along with any one proof of identity out of list given below.
- Identity Card (Students I card used by school/college),
- Voter I Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Driving License,
- Passport etc.
- Keep your admit card for NDA exam safely, as in case of misuse the onus will lie on the candidate.
- Always carry one identity proof like Aadhar card, Pan Card, voter Id, Driving license along with e-admit card to avoid any difficulty to give the examination.
Examination centres: Exam Date
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aizawl, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Delhi ,Dehradun, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, , Madurai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Ranchi, Raipur, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Tirupati, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
To accomplish great goals, we need to give our best. Only dream will not suffice. Time has come to implement your plans. Believe in yourself and accept my best wishes for your exam.